행 사 안 내
2020 Korea Times Cup
New York Korean Tennis Championships
Cancelled all of events due to COVID19 pandemic
- date: July 11th Sat. 2020. 8 am ~10 pm
- place: USTA National Tennis Center (indoor & outdoor)
- The world-class Tennis Center
- Registration Online Only: by July 4th, Sat.
- registration starts June 6th, Sat.. 6월 6일부터 등록 받습니다.
- Early Registration Discount by June 20th, Sat.
- Registration click here –> Online Application
- 오시는 길.. directions–> click here
- any question? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here if you prefer to use facebook
NYKATA Tennis School
Registration begins September 17th.
FRIDAYs 09/27/2019 to 05/15/2020
Program I .. Group Lesson (8:30~10 pm)
- 30 weeks*1 Indoor courts
- No classes on 11/29, 12/20, 12/27, 4/10
- $700 for 15 Weeks / $1,260 for 30 weeks
- Family discount available (see details)
- 6 classes by evaluation Beginner thru Advanced
- Group Lesson, Free trial available
- 신청 문의: 최연숙 총무 646-732-7010,
- visit.. facebook
- To register, fill out the form below and send to email@example.com form click here-> https://drive.google.com/open…
Program II ..Double Game(9:30~11:30 pm)
- 30 weeks*1 Indoor court… 2 hrs
- No classes on 11/29, 12/20, 12/27, 4/10
- $730 + Registration Fee
- Only for Advanced players (NTRP 3.5 +)
- Serious Double Game + Clinic
- Tournament in every month
- 문의: 김기용 사무총장 917-747-35Ω
NYKATA’s 40th Annual Dinner Party
will be held on Feb. 9th, 2020, Sunday. 6pm
at the Daedong Manor (대동연회장)
150-24 Northern Blvd. Flushing, NY 11354
contact: Jackie 917-886-7788
Including (1) Scholarship Award Ceremony,
(2) Tennis Awards of the Year Ceremony etc.
새해맞이 청소년 무료레슨^^.
- Free Lesson 1/3 & 1/10/2020
- 초보- 어린이들을 환영합니다.
- 문의 최연숙 총무 646-732-7010,
2020 January special event
Free Lesson for Juniors
Any beginner levels over 7 years old
At the USTA National Tennis Center, Indoor Training Center
From Jan. 3rd & Jan 10th (Fridays 8:30~10 pm)
- Wear shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes.
- If you do not have a Racquet, Just come.
- Contact Ms. Julie Choi @646-732-7010
About Tennis School
- Directions to NYKATA Korean Tennis School
NYKATA Korean Tennis School is a subsidiary of NYKATA.
NYKATA established this tennis school in 2004 to promote tennis for Korean-Americans in New York metropolitan area.
Its courts are in the USTA National Tennis Center, the home of the US Open, in New York City. Now school runs 6 indoor courts for its school hours and 6 professional coaches.
Official name: NYKATA Korean Tennis School (KTS)
Coach Sam Kim(김영삼)
- 15 years of coaching experience
- Korean Tennis Club 경기부장(05)
- 경기도 대표 도민체전 출전(95)
- KPTA 1급 지도자(91), 생활체육 2급지도자(89)
- 전국 지도자부 복식우승(89거북이대회 )
Coach Dae Kim (김대중)
- 14 years of coaching experience
- Founder and Co-director ‘Dae Tae Tennis’
- Personal coach of top juniors
Coach Tae Byon (변태일)
- 10 years of coaching experience
- USTA National Tennis Center staff
- Co-director ‘Dae Tae Tennis’
- USPTA & USPTR certification
- Played with world top 50 professional players
- Professional staff at the Evert Tennis Academy
in Boca Raton
- Full tennis scholarship to Univ. of Stony Brook
Coach Jordan Richman
- Joined in 2005, 12 years teaching experience
- Director, Rockaway Hunting Country Club’s Junior Camp
- Full tennis scholarship at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (Division1/Big 10)
- Played in the 1990 Junior U.S. Open doubles tournament
- Prolific Junior Career:
“PSAL Championship”, the “Mayors Cup” singles trophy, and the prestigious “Ironhorse” award etc.
Coach Justyna Wereszka
- Joined NYKATA in 2007
- Coach, St. John’s Univ. (1st Women’s Div.)
- 10 years of coaching experience including in California & Florida
- Top junior player in Poland.
- Played in lots of open tournaments in Europe.
place: USTA National Tennis Center Indoor courts
hour: Every Friday night 8:30 to 10:00
term: October to May
who: over 6 years old, up to 100 years old
classes: 6 courts (beginner I & II, intermediate, advanced)
fee*: Individual $990 , Family: Special Discount** for Family Member
contact: Kiyong Kim 917-747-3593 (김기용 간사) or
Chong G. Park 917-656-1383 (박종권 협회장)
Directions to the NYKATA Korean Tennis School 한인테니스학교 찾아오시는 길
뉴욕한인테니스학교는 USTA National Tennis Center 내 Indoor Court 에서 열립니다.
Due to the construction, temporarily use Parking Lot #A
-> USTA NATIONAL TENNIS CENTER: Flushing Meadow Corona Park
-> NYKATA Tennis School: 문의) 917-656-1383 / 917-747-3593
By Subway<7번 전철>
The Long Island Railroad Port Washington branch departs from Penn Station to the Mets-Willets Point Station. Mets-Willets Point is located between Woodside and Flushing Main Street and is served seasonally for special events. Special Mets-Willets Point timetables showing this service are published during the baseball season and for the U.S. Open Tennis event. You may contact the MTA for schedule information at: (718) 217-5477.
FROM NEW YORK CITY: Take the RFK Bridge (formerly Triborough) to the Grand Central Parkway East. Exit the Grand Central Parkway East at Exit 9E – I-678/RT-25A East/Northern Boulevard East. Then take the Citi Field Stadium exit. At the traffic light, make a right onto Stadium Road. Take that road straight through the traffic light and make a left at the second stop sign. The USTA National Tennis Center is located on your right.